Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow...

Kita Marie Williams - Owner and Designer at
KMW Interiors
I have to admit, I get a little attached to a home I stage or decorate. Every home I touch feels like my home. Or, at least that's how I'm inclined to treat it. Home Staging in Los Angeles is a very competitive business, and I think KMW Interiors has set itself apart with very professional, personal and rather "sentimental" service. I think it might be the genuine LOVE for my work that adds that special KMW Interiors magic.

This week, I had to pack-up up yet another successfully sold property. I'm glad that my work helps get these lovely properties sold! However, I always have to take a moment, look back, smile and say goodbye before I finally lock-up the property and leave it in the hands of its excited new owners. I'm so sappy...

Looking forward to the next home I get to call my own for a while...  :)

Check out my new home staging solutions presentation!


No comments:

Post a Comment