Thursday, December 5, 2013

Home Decor Illustration

Working in Interior design and decoration in Los Angeles is really fun! Clients in the city of angles love to get pictures and visual aids to help them make their spaces look super stylish. They also like to get lavish items, which as a designer, is a BLAST to work with!

I recently did a couple of perspective home decor illustrations for a client of mine. The idea was to get a feel for his style and make tweaks as the project progresses. We didn't go with this concept and just kinda winged it, but these illustrations provided a great start. I thought I should share them below. You can check out more illustrations I've done for past clients on my Houzz.com page.

Perspective Living Room Illustration


















Perspective Bedroom Illustration


1 comment:

  1. I will certainly recommend your blog to anyone. It's good that he writes about it on his blog.
    pro4u

    ReplyDelete